. . Hello to all my beautiful readers 🤗
Today’s post is a review of ‘Alchemy Coffee Roasters’
Alchemy is based in the northern suburbs of Cape Town.
– Address: Welgemoed Plaza, Shop 10B, Bakker Street, Bellville, Cape Town
– I must say this is very refreshing due to all artisan coffee shops generally being in the City, or somewhere out on the southern suburbs.
Layout of the Store
The food menu
Alchemy doesn’t seem to have much of an eating menu, but they do offer croissant’s and biscuits – from what I could see 🥐🍪
The reason as to why I do this 😌😝
– They have a variety of types of coffee beverages
*In recent times, because I’ve been exposed to fruity flavours, I’ve acquired the liking of such coffees. Unfortunately I can’t identify which fruit flavours it was (I’m still working on that part of my palatte 😝😁)
– They use a single origin medium roasted Tanzanian bean (From what the Barista – Vuyo has informed me)
*I’ve recently been tasting the Tanzanian bean quite often, and I really enjoy it.
– They also sell their coffee in 250grams for R85 and 1KG for R260
Other interesting information
– They offer customers the ability to pay via snapscan
3.7 / 5
On merit for:
– Good tasting coffee ☕️
– Layout is spacious and cosy
– Barista was friendly
Hope you find the time to go and visit them 😃👌☕️
Behind the scenes 😝
Please do take the time to go and visit them, and if you did, feel free to leave a comment to tell me about your experience 🙂
If you liked what you read, like and follow for future updates 😀
Hoping you’re all well!
Until Next Time 😌☕️. . .