. . . Hello to all my beautiful readers!
Happy New Year! 😃 16 days into 2017 already! Can you believe it?!
From myself, I wish you all a prosperous year, filled with lots of exciting times! This year I’m hoping to indulge in lots of adventure and my aim is to explore Cape Town as much as possible! And with that, I do hope to find some new and exciting coffee spots to share with you all 🤗❤
For today- I will be reviewing “La Petite Tarte”
La Petite Tarte, is a French Restuarant that offers:
I for one, will only be concentrating on the dessert and coffee aspect of the Restuarant.
The layout of La Petite Tarte
One of my favourite aspects about La Patite Tarte is the way it looks, I like the way it gives off this cosy vibe.
The first time I visited this restaurant, I felt like I was part of a Alice In Wonderland tea party 😁😃❤
And these cups! Absolutely love it!
-La Petite Tarte is located in Greenpoint, Dixon Street, Cape Town.
Coffee ☕️ and Dessert 🍨
They have a variety of desserts to choose from, and all of them look absolutely delicious!
I ordered a cappuccino – the taste wasn’t as flavourful as I would have liked it, it tasted as if the espresso might have been slightly over extracted, but overall it was bareable, but definitely not great.
The dessert on the other hand- Baked Cheesecake with berry coulis , this was absolutely devine, and I would definitely visit them again purely to indulge in this very pleasant tasting cheesecake.
Overall Experience: (own personal opinion)
The two times that I visited La Patite Tarte, I had two different experiences- one was really pleasant and enjoyable, and the second was mostly only enjoyable due to the companion that I had with me.
– I feel that the mood and ambience of the store was a bit dull the second time, compared to the first- No music, or couldn’t hear it.
– There seemed to be a lack of interest on serving us, the waiter took quite long to come and take our order, when they were not busy at all.
– However they did give us a good recommendation of what to order based on what we would possibly enjoy.
– I’d say that I would go back, but not because of their coffee, more because of the amazing selection of desserts that they have to offer.
3.5 / 5
– Mostly taking into consideration the look of the restaurant, as well as the selection of desserts.
– Their coffee, in my opinion, is not up to standard of artisan coffee cafes
– However, I would say that if you were up for it, give La Petite Tarte a try, perhaps you would have a fantastic experience , the way I did the first time I visited them. 😌☕️
Until Next Time ☕️❤. . .